Hello,
I am learning sqlalchemy and been reading and working through the
examples/tutorials in Copeland's "Essential SQLAlchemy".
I am running sqlalchemy 0.6.1 and python2.5
I am running into a problem when trying to save a session using save.

session.save(newuser)

for example. I get an error saying that 'Session' has no attribute
'save'.

I amde sure that the module sqlachemy.orm is imported. Is this
attribute really missing, has it been replaced or is there anything
that I am missing?
Thanks in advance for any insight that you can offer.