On Fri, 2010-06-18 at 17:05 +0200, Torsten Landschoff wrote:

> Using that key, I can retrieve the instance again in the new process.
> But where is the method that can do that? I was expecting something like
>
> session.get_instance_by_key(key)
>
> to be in the API, but I am unable to find it.

Looking further, I found Query.key() but its arguments seem to be
incompatible with the result of util.identity_key. In fact, it
translates its input to match the latter and calls Query._get().

What am I missing?

Greetings, Torsten

--
DYNAmore Gesellschaft fuer Ingenieurdienstleistungen mbH
Torsten Landschoff

Office Dresden
Tel: +49-(0)351-4519587
Fax: +49-(0)351-4519561

mailto:torsten.landsch...@dynamore.de
http://www.dynamore.de

Registration court: Mannheim, HRB: 109659, based in Karlsruhe,
Managing director:  Prof. Dr. K. Schweizerhof, Dipl.-Math. U. Franz