Hello,

I wondered why when using orm.joinedload() in an .options() on a Query it returns an AppenderQuery object, but when I user lazy='joined' it returns a mapped object (on 0.6.1) ? for example :

### with : http://pastebin.com/7NHeL8kd (lazy = "dynamic")

>>> a = model.Content.query.options(
        orm.joinedload(model.Content.owner)
    ).get(6)
>>> a
<amnesia.model.event.Event object at 0x922192c>
>>> a.owner
<sqlalchemy.orm.dynamic.AppenderQuery object at 0x92213cc>

### with : http://pastebin.com/USyfGwF7 (lazy = "joined")

>>> a = model.Content.query.get(6)
>>> a
<amnesia.model.event.Event object at 0x921fa8c>
>>> a.owner
<amnesia.model.auth.Human object at 0x921fb2c>

Is it a bug or a normal behavior ?

Thanks,
Julien