take a look at:
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/reference/sqlalchemy/expressions.html?highlight=sql.func#sqlalchemy.sql.expression.func

On 07/15/2010 12:29 PM, Lukasz Szybalski wrote:
Hello,
I need to get data out of sqlserver by running this stored procedure.
 From there I convert few fields and add the processed rows to a mysql
table that I have created.

How can I do the following in sqlalchemy? Is there a pythonic way?
Assuming I already have the database connection? What would be the
syntax to run a stroed procedure? And what object would the results be
in?

USE [Reports]
GO

DECLARE @return_value int