Hi Group,

We are currently working on an issue where we want to use the
SessionExtension ability.  However, we run into a problem when our
session.flush() has no changes to be made.  However at the same time
we
have processing that we want to happen after the flush in the form of
deferred operations.  We tried overriding the after_flush_postexec but
this does not get fired in the case of a non-dirty session.  We also
found that other of the extension methods do not get fired when the
session isn't dirty.  Is there a specific reason for this?  We would
like to avoid having to override the flush method to get the proper
functioning.

Basically, I think the extensions should fire regardless of the state
of
the session. But that is just me, I am not sure if there are reasons
not want this for other cases.

Thanks,

Max