hi all,

in a polymorphic query, after a 'print' command i realized that SA generates
some columns named 'anon_X', which can be helpful for me.

the question is:

1. is it safe to use those anon_X columns to refine my query?
--- regarding this, my concern is that once the polymorphic query is done by
SA, will it anytime change it's name, or anything else in future releases?

2. can i use them in a more pythonic way, without using as simple strings?
--- in a query, for example, to access order_by anon_1 i must use:
data_obj.order_by('anon_1 asc')
--- the case here is, can it be named?

thanks in advance,
Richard.