Hello,

I am trying to reflect the example from
http://hg.sqlalchemy.org/sqlalchemy/file/04c17c7d88d6/examples/association/basic_association.py
but with my own data structures.

I want to manage nutrients, nutrient values and nutrition lists.
Therefore I have created a custom data type "weight" which helps me
doing calculations with weights in different units. The relation
between nutrients and nutrition lists is m:n, one list can have many
nutrients and nutrients can be in many lists. The association table
(nutrition values) stores the amount of a nutrient associated to one
list. I think I got things working mostly, but flushing my data to the
database breaks the program:
http://paste.pocoo.org/show/253961/

>From what I understand from the message, there seems to be a problem
with my custom data type. Maybe someone with more skill in sqlalchemy
than me can shed some light on the matter ...

Here's the full script

http://paste.pocoo.org/show/253956/

Many thanks

Frank