I've been looking through the documentation and I could have sworn I
saw it before but It seem I can't find it once more...
I'm looking for how to set up a self referencing column like in this
pseudo scenerio:

class Action(DeclarativeBase):

           __tablename__ = 'action'

           id = Column(Integer, autoincrement=True, primary_key=True)
>>>    onsuccess = Column(Integer, ForeignKey=('action.id')  <<<

I would want to have an id of an action upon the "success" of an
action...