I have small question regarding the viewonly property. Can I assign
viewonly to a column? In the SqlA example it's used together with
relationship(), I need to mark viewonly just table column.

For example:

RecordTable = Table('t_record', metadata,
  Column('record_id', Integer, primary_key = True),
  Column('idx', Integer, default=None),
  Column('msg', UnicodeText)
)

class RecordModel(object):
  def __init__(self, msg = u""):
    self.msg = msg

  def __repr__(self):
    return u"REC - Idx(" + unicode(self.idx) + u"), Msg(" + self.msg + u")"

orm.mapper(RecordModel, RecordTable,
  properties = {
    "id": RecordTable.c.record_id,
    "idx": RecordTable.c.idx,  #### MARK ReadOnly? ####
    "msg": RecordTable.c.msg
  }
)

Thanks a lot