Michael,

On 06/09/2010 19:42, Michael Bayer wrote:
On Sep 6, 2010, at 1:23 PM, werner wrote:

Michael,

Thanks for the fast reply.

On 06/09/2010 15:53, Michael Bayer wrote:
engine = create_engine(...)

m = MetaData()
t = Table('foo', m, autoload=True, autoload_with=engine)   #<--- boom
The table which errors has the following definition.  It seems to have to do with the two columns
MINWITH and MAXWIDTH which have "default -1".  FYI, when I change this to '0' and then
back to '-1' it becomes "DEFAULT -1" and doesn't cause the exception anymore.
OK the bug is the SQL has "default -1" and not "DEFAULT -1" and apparently that
comes back to us as lower case.  So that's your workaround if possible.   Or you can download the
latest default tip where its fixed in r443b974a8013 .   I also get the same error using 0.5.

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Don't understand why I didn't get it in 0.5, but anyhow I fix/work around it by fixing the db.

Werner

Werner

/******************************************************************************/
/*                 Generated by IBExpert 06/09/2010 19:05:50                  */
/******************************************************************************/

/******************************************************************************/
/*        Following SET SQL DIALECT is just for the Database Comparer         */
/******************************************************************************/
SET SQL DIALECT 3;

/******************************************************************************/
/*                                   Tables                                   */
/******************************************************************************/

CREATE GENERATOR "GEN_LISTCTRL_LISTCTRLID";

CREATE TABLE LISTCTRL (
    LISTCTRLID  PKEYS NOT NULL /* PKEYS = BIGINT */,
    LISTNAME    VARCHAR(20) NOT NULL,
    COLNUM      INTEGER,
    DBCOLNAME   VARCHAR(100),
    COLSIZE     INTEGER,
    CREATED     DATE,
    UPDATED     DATE,
    MINWIDTH    INTEGER default -1 NOT NULL,
    MAXWIDTH    INTEGER default -1 NOT NULL,
    FILLSPACE   BOOLEAN /* BOOLEAN = SMALLINT DEFAULT 1 */,
    GROUPCOL    BOOLEAN /* BOOLEAN = SMALLINT DEFAULT 1 */
);

/******************************************************************************/
/*                                Primary Keys                                */
/******************************************************************************/

ALTER TABLE LISTCTRL ADD CONSTRAINT FK_LISTCTRL PRIMARY KEY (LISTCTRLID);

/******************************************************************************/
/*                                  Triggers                                  */
/******************************************************************************/

SET TERM ^ ;

/******************************************************************************/
/*                            Triggers for tables                             */
/******************************************************************************/

/* Trigger: LISTCTRL_BI0 */
CREATE OR ALTER TRIGGER LISTCTRL_BI0 FOR LISTCTRL
ACTIVE BEFORE INSERT POSITION 0
AS BEGIN
      IF(NEW."CREATED" IS NULL) THEN NEW."CREATED" = current_date;
      IF(NEW."UPDATED" IS NULL) THEN NEW."UPDATED" = current_date;
      IF(NEW."LISTCTRLID" IS NULL) THEN NEW."LISTCTRLID" =
GEN_ID("GEN_LISTCTRL_LISTCTRLID",1);
    END
^

/* Trigger: LISTCTRL_BU0 */
CREATE OR ALTER TRIGGER LISTCTRL_BU0 FOR LISTCTRL
ACTIVE BEFORE UPDATE POSITION 0
AS BEGIN
        NEW."UPDATED" = current_date;
    END
^

SET TERM ; ^

/*                                 Privileges                                 */

/* Privileges of users */
GRANT ALL ON LISTCTRL TO MYWINECB;
GRANT SELECT ON LISTCTRL TO MYWINECBREAD;