On Sep 7, 2010, at 2:16 PM, David Gardner wrote:

> First wow thanks, I have a lot of polymorphic structures, so I am sure this
> will be a huge benefit.
>
> Second, is create_session() being deprecated, or are there plans to deprecate
> it in the 0.7 branch?
> How soon should I start considering removing create_session() from my code?

There's no hurry with create_session(), but the defaults of
sessionmaker()/Session() are pretty much the mainstream behavior now, even for
our tests, so create_session doesn't really have a clear purpose.   So yeah it
may get a deprecation warning for 0.7 if I have the time to search and replace
it out of all of our tests that still use it.  Its not a priority though.