Hi all,
i'm using SQLAlchemy in a TG2 web app which has long-running jobs
kicked off by user POSTs.

I'm planning on writing the pending jobs to the DB, then kick off a
threading.Thread at the end of the web app method to actually do the
work.

Question - I'll need to pass the job description (a SA object) to the
child thread; but to use the description, I need to detach it from the
old TG2 thread's SA session, and reattach it to the child thread's SA
session, right?

How best to do that? I don't see a way of getting the current session
from a live SA object...

Thanks!
James