Hi All
I'm reflecting a postgresql schema and then taking a str() of the
column types, It goes well until it hits a "double" field type.

here is the str of my reflected column object:
set: set([Column(u'ASSET_ID', DOUBLE_PRECISION(precision=53,
asdecimal=False), table=<tbl_SITES>)])

Here is the stack trace
  File "/home/jchesney/workspace_lin/rsconf/src/plugins/som/
reconcile_schema/reconciler/objects/Column.py", line 35, in snapshot
    column_record.type = str(column.type).partition('(')[0]
  File "/home/jchesney/workspace_lin/sqlalchemy/lib/sqlalchemy/
types.py", line 146, in __str__
    return unicode(self.compile()).encode('ascii', 'backslashreplace')
  File "/home/jchesney/workspace_lin/sqlalchemy/lib/sqlalchemy/
types.py", line 140, in compile
    return dialect.type_compiler.process(self)
  File "/home/jchesney/workspace_lin/sqlalchemy/lib/sqlalchemy/engine/
base.py", line 761, in process
    return type_._compiler_dispatch(self)
  File "/home/jchesney/workspace_lin/sqlalchemy/lib/sqlalchemy/sql/
visitors.py", line 48, in _compiler_dispatch
    return getter(visitor)(self, **kw)
AttributeError: 'GenericTypeCompiler' object has no attribute
'visit_DOUBLE_PRECISION'

Is this a SQLA bug?