I'm having trouble converting this SQL into an ORM statement.

DATE_ADD(datecol, INTERVAL(1 - DAYOFWEEK(datecol)) DAY)

This is as far as I can get, which is basically nowhere.  The second
argument to date_add requires literal strings "INTERVAL" and "DAY",
but I also need to insert a function in the middle there.  Any help is
appreciated.

func.date_add(Class.dateAttr, INTERVAL(1 - DAYOFWEEK(Class.dateAttr))
DAY)