On Oct 5, 2010, at 12:37 PM, Chris Withers wrote:

> On 05/10/2010 16:10, Michael Bayer wrote:
>>> I think an exception should be raised if a class name already exists in
>>> _decl_class_registry when the assignment is made in _as_declarative.
>>
>> yeah definitely, though in 0.6 it needs to be a warning to start since some
>> folks might be doing this semi-intentionally.
>
> What could the intention possibly be?

they named two classes the same thing, they happened to have configured
relationship() using the class object and not the string registry, and their
app works.  If 0.6 turns that into an exception they get sudden application
failure upgrading on a minor point release.

> Also, is there a 'trunk' or 'tip' anywhere now to put 0.7-targeted code?

there's not.  You'd make a bitbucket repo and link to it on the trac ticket.