If I set up a default= function on a column like this:

def default_user_initials(context):
        return context.current_parameters['user_name']

Column("_initials_", Unicode(16), nullable=False,
default=default_user_initials)

Then I am passed the 'context' object.  Is there any way to get the
instance or the instance state using the context object?  Also, it is
acceptable to include code that may issue a database query or cause a
lazy load from the above default_user_initials() function or must
these be avoided during the invocation of column default functions?