Hello,

I actually try to migrate to SqlAlchemy 0.6.4 (before i was in 0.5.2)
One of my query seems to not work properly in this new version
It seems to be a bug in Sql Alchemy because of this part of my query
*"model.Collaborateur.LesIns.any(model.or_(model.Instruction.FinValidite>time.time(),
model.Instruction.FinValidite==None))"*
All the field which are after this part seems to be corrupted
the n+1 field seems to return the result of the n field
n+2 field return the result of n+1 field...

        s = model.session.query(model.Collaborateur.IdCollaborateur,
model.Collaborateur.Nom, model.Collaborateur.Prenom,
model.Collaborateur.Type, model.Collaborateur.Civilite,
model.Collaborateur.Titre, model.Collaborateur.Inactif,
model.Collaborateur.MotCle, model.Collaborateur.IdProfilIca ,
model.Collaborateur.Responsable,
model.Collaborateur.LesIns.any(model.or_(model.Instruction.FinValidite>time.time(),
model.Instruction.FinValidite==None)), model.Collaborateur.TypeEnvoi,
model.Collaborateur.Fonction )
        s = s.filter(model.Collaborateur.IdDossier==983) # On commence par
extraire de la bdd les collaborateurs qui font partie du dossier
        for e in s:
            print "Fonction", e.Fonction, "TypeEnvoi", e.TypeEnvoi

All works better when i put the green part at the end of the query (after
the red part) but i wonder why it works before in 0.5.2 and not in 0.6.4???

Thx
Chris