I defined my tables below as declarative

class MyTable(Base):

    __tablename__ = 'mytable'

    id = Column(Integer,primary_key = True)

    title = Column(String(200))

    description = Column(String(200))

    dt_st = Column(Date, default=func.current_date())

    dt_fn = Column(Date, default=func.current_date())

    content = Column(Unicode)

    bla bla bla

I have a dictionary post data which includes update values, let it be:
*
*
*myDict = {"title": "newTitle", "content": "newContent"}*
*
*
myDict values are arbitrary so i want to update MyTable with only keys and
values in myDict (not write one by one table fields). What is the elegant
way to do this?

My second question is about relation, lets add this relation definition to
my table definition:

    categories = relation("Category", order_by="Category.id",
> backref="MyTable")

>     class Category(Base):

        __tablename__ = 'category'

        id = Column(Integer, primary_key = True)

        title = Column(String(200))

        description = Column(String(200))

How can i update categories when i update MyTable?

--
Aydın Şen