On 25 nov, 16:28, Michael Bayer <mike...@zzzcomputing.com> wrote:
> I did a little googling and Sybase can handle the quotes, if you set "set
> quoted_identifier on" on your database.
> (http://manuals.sybase.com/onlinebooks/group-as/asg1250e/sqlug/@ebt-li...)

Yep ! That's kind of solution, also setting this in the sybase engine
cause some other kind of problems with some tables with very weird
definition (but until I use them, it's not an issue)

> Which leaves us at the only answer you'll likely care about, just set
> quote=False on your Table object.   Good luck !

Nice !

I have found the quote attribut of the Table class in the SA doc, try
it and it's all good. Now I just have to put it in the right place in
my pylons files (which is not hard to do : at the end of the model
file where the class is defined).

Thanks a lot for this quick answer.
Tony