I think I see the error. Those are the whole tables:

class User(rdb.Model):
        """Represents the user"""
        rdb.metadata(metadata)
        rdb.tablename("users")

        id = Column("id", Integer, primary_key=True)
        name = Column("name", String(50))
        email = Column("email", String(50))
        password = Column("password", String(50))
        hashed = Column("hashed", Boolean)
        military = Column("military", Boolean)
        agreedLicense = Column("agreed_license", Boolean)
        userGroupId = Column("user_group_id", Integer,
ForeignKey("user_groups.id"))

        userGroup = relationship("UserGroup", uselist=False)
        channels = relationship("Channel", secondary=user_channels,
order_by="Channel.titleView", backref="users")
        mediaGroups = relationship("MediaGroup", secondary=user_media_groups,
order_by="MediaGroup.title", backref="users")
        screens = relationship("Screen", secondary=user_screens,
backref="users")
        screenGroups = relationship("ScreenGroup",
secondary=user_screen_groups, order_by="ScreenGroup.title",
backref="users")

class UserGroup(rdb.Model):
        """Represents a group of users with the same features"""
        rdb.metadata(metadata)
        rdb.tablename("user_groups")

        id = Column("id", Integer, primary_key=True)
        title = Column("title", String(50))

        users = relationship("User", order_by="User.name", cascade="all,
delete", backref="user_groups")
        permissions = relationship("Permission",
secondary=user_group_permissions, backref="user_groups")

I have pretty similar tables and relations, but the different with
other tables is I have this relation: userGroupId =
Column("user_group_id", Integer, ForeignKey("user_groups.id")). So it
seems every time when a user is created, it creates a new row in the
user_groups and that row is related to that user. I think it's because
of that relation.

How could I avoid this?

Thanks!