On Dec 7, 6:06 pm, Michael Bayer <mike...@zzzcomputing.com> wrote:
> I hadn't planned any future 0.5 releases, 0.7 is almost ready for betas.
> What are the incompatibilities you have with 0.6 ?

Another difference to 0.5.x is that rolling back a fresh engine (or an
engine that has been rolled back) raises Exceptions. Before this just
silently did nothing. In our WebFramework we sometimes rollback the
engines at the far top of the http request just to be sure nothing is
floating around.

engine = create_engine('sqlite:///s.db', strategy='threadlocal',
echo=True)
engine.rollback()
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/SQLAlchemy-0.6.5-
py2.7.egg/sqlalchemy/engine/threadlocal.py", line 82, in rollback
    trans = self._connections.trans.pop(-1)
AttributeError: 'thread._local' object has no attribute 'trans'