I get an OperationalError trying to use tuple_ and in_ in a query with
Sqlite db.

This is the query (select the distinct "id_acq - id_centr" couples not
already present in another table)

query = model.Session.query(
    Dato.id_elab, Acquisizione.id_centr)\
    .filter(Dato.id_acq==Acquisizione.id_acq)\
    .distinct()\
    .filter(~tuple_(Dato.id_elab, Acquisizione.id_centr)\
    .in_(select([Sensore.id_elab, Sensore.id_centr])))

I get this error:

OperationalError: (OperationalError) near ",": syntax error
u'SELECT DISTINCT dati.id_elab AS dati_id_elab, acquisizioni.id_centr
AS acquisizioni_id_centr
FROM dati, acquisizioni
WHERE dati.id_acq = acquisizioni.id_acq AND (dati.id_elab,
acquisizioni.id_centr) NOT IN
(SELECT sensori.id_elab, sensori.id_centr FROM sensori)' ()

I guess the ',' cited in error is the one on the 3rd row

Now I wonder if it's a Sqlite limitation, the SQL string seems correct
to me.

Any advice?

Thanks for your support