Looking at the events for instances.

The on_expire passes a list of attributes being expired but the on_refresh does
not have a list of attribute being refresh.

Can the list of attribute being refreshed be add to on_refresh event ?

I am looking to move from using mapperextension to instance events.

I am using 2 methods:
    reconstruct_instance:
        find when a model is load for the first time

    populate_instance:
        find when a model is refresh/loading attributes and which attributes
        find when a model is loaded again with populate_existing

looks like i can use on_load to replace reconstruct_instance.

not sure about replacing populate_instance. The doc make me think that
on_populate_instance should not be used. If this is the case then
it would be nice if on_refresh had a list attribute being refreshed.

populate_instance has a flag called only_load_props that i used to tell if
just refresh attributes or rereading record from database using
populate_existing.

The last issues is how to catch reread of a record using populate_existing ?