Hi Michael,

Thanks for your swift answer.

Had to find the right place for the ~ though to get it working under Elixir.

       .filter(~Person.address.contians(someaddress))

Thanks again you saved me a lot of searching.

Frans.

>.Op 1/4/2011 5:02 PM, Michael Bayer schreef:
The ~ symbol is interpreted as "not", which is a synonym for sqlalchemy.not_():

~Person.address.contains(foo)

not_(Person.address.contains(foo))

On Jan 4, 2011, at 5:37 AM, F.A.Pinkse wrote:

Hi All,

I can do a .filter(Person.address.contians(someaddress))

but how do I do the negated version? meaning not contains()

Thanks,

Frans