Dear all,

I've decided to plug SQLAlchemy to my web framework in order to let
SQLAlchemy handle the framework's user sessions.
Theses sessions require a lot of SELECT and UPDATE all the time.

Therefore, I'd like to toggle expire_on_commit and (possibly) autocommit *for
the SESSIONS table only.*
The strategy for other tables should not change.

Is it possible ?

Here is how I define my scoped_session for the application :

orm = scoped_session(sessionmaker(bind=engine))

Here's an example of use :

now = datetime.datetime.now()
s = Session.get(key)
s.atime = now