On Jan 19, 2011, at 3:30 PM, David Gardner wrote:

> Would you entertain the idea of a patch to disable this behavior when SQLite
> isn't being used?

erm I'd rather not add a random flag into 0.6 which is well into maintenance
mode...

> How soon do you want users to start testing of 0.7?

I just need to fill in the major parts of
http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/07Migration and I can start putting out
betas.   the code is all there.

>>> DB_URI = """postgresql+psycopg2://test:test@localhost/testdb"""
>>> engine = sa.create_engine (DB_URI)