Dear all,

I've a situation where some tutors has some doctorates. Each doctorate
has to upload some reports. Each tutor has to approve reports of his
doctorates.

These are the tables and mappers:

members_table = Table('members', metadata,
    Column('id', types.Integer, primary_key=True),
    Column('lastname', types.Unicode(30), nullable=False),
    Column('tutor_id', types.Integer, ForeignKey('members.id'),
    nullable=True),
    Column('removed', types.Boolean, default=False))

reports_table = Table('reports', metadata,
    Column('id', types.Integer, primary_key=True),
    Column('approved', types.Boolean, default=False),
    Column('writer', types.Integer, ForeignKey('members.id'),
nullable=False))

mapper(Members, members_table,
       properties={
           'tutor': relation(Members, backref='doctorate',
                             remote_side=members_table.c.id)
       })

mapper(Reports, reports_table,
        properties={
            'owner': relation(Members, backref='report')
        })

I have to create a query to select all reports of all doctorates of a
tutor. Using the following query I'm able to have all doctorate of a
tutor.
result = Session.query(Members).filter(and_(Members.removed==False,
Members.tutor.has(Members.id==tutor_id))).all()

But I'm not able to select also the doctorate reports.

Thanks
       (o_
(o_    //\  Coltivate Linux che tanto Windows si pianta da solo.