Dear all,
My application create parallel processes that access and query a
database. My problem is that I can not use engine or connection object
in any of these processes because they can not be pickled (requirement
for the input arguments for functions that trigger processes). Is
there any way to use the URL string to identify existing
connection(s). In this case I could use the url to obtain existing
connection and to bind a session created in each process to it. Does
the reducing the number of connections necessarily results in faster
query and storage of the data in a database? Is there any other option
to keep number of connection optimal for an arbitrary number of
processes?
I have seen that there is a way to create an instance of pool class
with the url string - I would like to know if I create this instances
in each of my processes, is a new pool going to be created each time
Pool class has been instantiated?
Thank you