Hi everyone!
I have a client-server application that communicates like this: the
client asks for something, the server fetches the data using
SQLAlchemy, serializes it and sends it back to the client. Now the
client can modify the data and send it back to the server for
persistence. It works nicely, but I'm having a little problem..
I'm on the client, with a detached lazy-loaded object having a
cascaded one-to-many relation, and I just want to clear this relation,
such as:

obj.children = []

but it complains that "obj is not bound to a Session" and that "the
lazy load operation of attribute 'children' cannot proceed". This used
to work with SA 0.5.8, but now we're using 0.6.5... What am I missing?