Hi

I checked out sa 0.7b and found an issue concerning CompositePropery.

In declarative.py at line 982 is says:

if isinstance(c, (ColumnProperty, CompositeProperty)):

and then accesses the 'columns'-property of c, which in my case is not
present in CompositeProperty, since attributes are stored in 'self.attrs'
rather than in 'self.columns'. I removed the instance check for
CompositeProperty. But now this isn't working anymore:

    skonto = composite(Discount,
                       Column('discount_percentage',Float,nullable=True),
                       Column('discount_amount', Float, nullable=True),
                       Column('discount_currency_id', ForeignKey('
currencies.id'), nullable=True))

I had to replace it with:

    _discount_percentage = Column('discount_percentage',Float,nullable=True)
    _discount_amount = Column('discount_amount', Float, nullable=True)
    _discount_currency_id = Column('discount_currency_id', ForeignKey('
currencies.id'), nullable=True)

    skonto = composite(Discount, _discount_percentage, _discount_amount,
_discount_currency_id)

So 1st. Is that instance check a bug? and 2nd are composites now ment to do
the second way?

Best Regards,
Florian