Hi,

I would like to store all time values in my database as UTC values
(automatically). I already have the proper conversion routines in my own CALDAV
server but I have many more places where I would like to store dates.

what would be a logical place to hook in those conversion routines so that
DateTime and Time values are stored as UTC in the database automatically. The
front end code will display the local time as it will consider all values from
the database as UTC.

Martijn