I'm looking for a way to add a condition to every query, including
child queries.  I've tried both the Pre-Filtering Query (http://
www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/UsageRecipes/PreFilteredQuery) and the
Global Query Filter (http://www.sqlalchemy.org/trac/wiki/UsageRecipes/
GlobalFilter) recipes from the wiki, but both have the same problem.
They work fine for the primary query, lazy loads, and subquery loads,
but they do not apply the condition to the child table(s) on joined
loads.  In my particular case, I don't need to bind parameters as my
clause is static (col != "D").  Is there a convenient place to hook a
condition so that it gets applied to joined loads?