Hi everyone, I'm trying to access a Firebird (version 2.5) database
through Kinterbasdb under windows 7 with python 2.6. I'have download
the file:

kinterbasdb-3.3.0.win32-py2.6.msi

which can be found at this link:
http://www.firebirdsql.org/index.php?op=devel&sub=python,
but when I try to install it I get the following errors:

- Could not create: kinterbasdb-py2.6
- Could not set key value: python 2.6 kinterbas-3.3.0
- Could not set key value:"C:\Python26\removekinterbasdb.exe"
- Could not set key value:"C:\Python26\kinterbasdb-wininst.log"

I'm currently running python 2.6 win32 on a 64 bit CPU. The installed
Firebird version is 64bit too. Maybe is it a compatibility issue?
I also tried kinterbasdb-3.3.0.win-amd64-py2.6.msi, but it didn't
work.
Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.