Hi everyone!

I have an object graph like this:

Invoice -> Detail (one-to-many with cascade) -> Product (many-to-one) -
> VAT (many-to-one)

My problem is that sometimes if I have a Detail and try to read its
Product, the triggered lazy-loading generates a query more complicated
than necessary, having a LEFT OUTER JOIN on the VAT table too... Other
times the lazy-loading query joins only Detail and Product.
I think I'm doing something fishy here.. What could I check, to ensure
that the lazy loading doesn't touch unneeded entities?

Many thanks!

(SQLAlchemy 0.6.6, PGSQL 8.3)