Ach, I did it again... proceeded as if column_mapped_collection and
attribute_mapped_collection provide collection classes that are dicts
of lists.  No, they're just dicts of scalar values!

Again and again I need dicts of lists.  They seem to really fit the
data that I tend to work with; A's related to C's indexed by B's (the
B typically indicating the *type* of relationship between the A and
the C).

Eventually I need to work my own implementation of dict-of-lists and
dict-of-dicts collection classes up to full strength so I can share
them as a recipe or extension or something.