Hi All-

I'm a long-time Django user who has become accustomed to Django's easy
generation and loading of test fixtures (i.e., a known database state
for testing) and I'm looking for something similar for SQLAlchemy.

I've seen and been working with Kumar's fixture project (http://
pypi.python.org/pypi/fixture) but it seems largely intended to allow
fixtures from an existing database is pretty limited and seems to
require additional coding instead of just using your existing ORM
models. It also looks like the export functionality runs a single
query at a time; not that big a limitation but not as nice as the
Django fixture generator.

I've also seen BootAlchemy, but it doesn't seem to provide for
generating fixtures.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Todd