Hi Chris,

The short answer is that I want to dynamically create classes/tables
and I want to implement multiple inheritance (simplified version: just
data and no overrides => no diamond problem), so I need some extra
work like a extra tables for polymorphism. I think it would be most
elegant to do this with metaclasses, but I am just experimenting until
now. I will look at the mixin classes chapter though; I have some more
challenges ... The long answer (when i get it to work) might come
later.

Cheers, Lars