Hi list:

I've recently been plagued by a runaway query somewhere in one of my apps
that mistakenly loads 10s of 1000's of rows, swamping the working set of the
Python process and eventually invoking the OOM killer.

Unfortunately, the database backend I'm using (MSSQL 2005) doesn't provide a
lot in the way of throttling or detection tools for this, and so I'd like to
inject some detection code into SQLA to track this thing down. Is there an
existing listener interface (or an appropriate injection location for some
code) in the (0.6.6) Engine or ResultProxy where it's possible to watch the
number of rows retrieved?

Thanks,
Rick