I want to set some context and would like sqlalchemy to respect that
context. For Eg., I want to set a context where all my select queries
should have an additional condition "t.c.from_date > 20110301" if the
table has a column named from_date.

with fromDateContext(from_date = "20110301"):

   s1 = select([t, t1])
   conn.execute(s1)

   s2 = select([t])
   conn.execute(s2)

   u1 = t.update.where(a = '1')
   conn.execute(u1)

So in the above examples I would like to append the additional
condtion "t.c.from_date > 20110301" for all select/update queries with
in the context before executing them.

Is this possible ?