Turning on logging gives lots of logs, anyway we also thought that
self.all() is returning a very large data-set (we don't have BLOBs)

Are there any limits and is there anyway we can increase the memory
here, maybe of python process itself

Is there any other solution you suggest if select itself very returns
large rows (some times) but is limited size most of time? How to
handle that in application = we would like to keep logic generic