Hi everyone, I'm writing a script using sqlalchemy 0.66 and sqlite3.
I'm encountering a problem trying to create and load a table from two
different engines.
Here is an example script showing the problem:

from sqlalchemy import *

engine1 = create_engine("sqlite:///test.db", echo=False)
metadata1 = MetaData(engine1)

try :
    table = Table("user", metadata1, autoload=True)
    table.drop()
except :
    print "Not found"

engine2 = create_engine("sqlite:///test.db", echo=False)
metadata2 = MetaData(engine2)
table = Table("user", metadata2,
        Column('id', Integer, primary_key=True),
        Column('name', String),
        Column('password', String), sqlite_autoincrement=True)
table.create()

metadata1 = MetaData(engine1)
print Table("user", metadata2, autoload=True)
print Table("user", metadata1, autoload=True)

As you can see, I create the table 'user' from engine2 and then I try
to load it both from engine1 and engine2. The try-except part do some
clean up and it is aimed only to make the script repeatable.
If you run the code you'll see that the first print statement is
executed correctly, while the second one raises a NoSuchTableError
exception. It seems to be connected with some flushing issue, but I
don't know what I am doing wrong. Any suggestion?
Thanks in advance.