Hello all,

I've a following piece of code that used to work fine with SA 0.6.6,
but no longer
works with 0.7 due to table.columns becoming an immutable collection.

def alterTableDropColumns(connection, table, *columns):
    """
    Drop some columns of a table.
    Parameters are expected to be sqlalchemy objects.
    """
    statement = []
    names = []
    for column in columns:
        if isinstance(column, sqlalchemy.Column):
            name = column.name
        else:
            name = column
            column = table.columns[name]
        names.append(name)
        statement.append("DROP COLUMN %s" % name)
    connection.execute("ALTER TABLE %s %s" % (table.fullname,
",".join(statement)))
    for name in names:
        del table.columns[name]

Can anyone suggest a workaround that would let me do the same stuff in
0.7?

Maciej Szumocki