I'm not sure, but I'd check the exception and see if you can get the info
about which of your 50 were the dupe. I don't recall if it's in the
traceback or exception error. If you can identify it then you could store it
aside and remove it from the session and retry the other 49 again.

Otherwise, it's the case of finding the mole. Maybe run some sort of binary
split of the 50 so that you split the list in half, try to commit each half,
one works, one fails. Split the fail side again, etc. In this way you should
really only get down to what, 7 commits per 50? This is all assuming one
dupe/bad record in the group of 50.