On 04/26/2011 03:24 PM, Mike Conley wrote:
If you only want to change the SQLAlchemy version and use easy install tools, I have done it by altering the sqlalchemy path in site_packages/easy-install.pth
Or do this before you import SQLAlchemy:

I find that easier than setting up virtual environments. If you need to change a lot of things including maybe the Python version, then virtualenv might be the way to go.

--
Mike Conley