thanks Michael.  I tried with 0.6.7 and looks like it does not
regconize xml datatype.  Here is the message:

 Did not recognize type 'xml' of column 'test'
  ret = fn(self, con, *args, **kw)

Since our production MSSQL database is using xml datatype, is there a
work around to this?   Please suggest.  thanks much.

TPN