I figured I'd hit up the group. PyOhio is a pretty great local Python
conference that takes place at the end of July. They're currently accepting
submissions for talks. It's a bit smaller and more informal than something
like PyCon, so it's a great place to give a talk at. They keep expanding as
well, so your talk has a great chance of being accepted.

I also wanted to check if there were any local companies that might want to
help sponsor the event. It's been growing a ton each year and gets people
from Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, etc. http://www.pyohio.org/Sponsors

http://www.pyohio.org

and

http://www.pyohio.org/CallForProposals