D'oh, I figured myself, It was very easy. I just followed the guide again
and it worked.

One question though. Let's use the guide example for this:

Let's say that AddressUser inherits(joined inheritance) from another class,
and that class have a id with the same name (user_id), I get a warning like
this:

Implicitly combining column address.user_id with column superclass.user_id
under attribute 'user_id'.  This usage will be prohibited in 0.7.  Please
configure one or more attributes for these same-named columns explicitly.

All ids are indeed, the same id so it seems ok for me. Why is it being
prohibited? Issued with advanced cases, or just to avoid hard-to-debug
errors?