Hi,

I want to establish a relationship with an object whose key is defined
inside a JSON BLOB column in the child.  Naively, I know I can do this
via a regular python @property that uses object_session() to then do a
query() using the id from inside the blob.  Is there a better way that
lets sqlalchemy manage the relationship and caching?

Also, I'd like to be able to sometimes eagerly load this
relationship.  Obviously I can't do in with a JOIN of the original
query, but is there some way to define the relationship, perhaps using
a column_property, to be able to undefer()?

Thanks,
Ben Chess