Thank you for a quick response. It's much appreciated. Let me be more
specific:
1. Do you use the code provided in the above link? If not how do cache
and retrieve results via query.options() or cache.get() and then
session.merge() ?
2. Do you use it in any framework like pylons or diango?
3. My problem is that I want to cache results of rpc function calls
that return sqlalchemy table objects so that method output is heavily
based on the parameters received. While one method is responsible for
fetching records others do data manipulation so they must invalidate
all parametrized cached results of the 'get method' (and use some kind
of wildcart?). I saw that it is possible to cache diffrent results
based on diffrent filter() values (example in the link) but that
effectively means building the same query to invalidate data in the
add/delete/edit methods (and how do I do this while cached resullts
are diffrent among diffrent values submitted to filter(). I dont know
if I'm being clear enough, can you or anyone provide any input on that
particular matter?