I'm using version 0.6.0 and when I perform a save_or_update() I get:

Error - <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>: 'ScopedSession' object has
no attribute 'save_or_update'

I believe save_or_update()  is full depracated with this version?

If so, is anyone aware of a workaround -- that was on vey convenient
method. If it is not depracated, anyone have any idea why I might be
getting this error message?

Incidentally, I am declaring my Session valriable (which I use in
Session.save_or_update()) in /model/__init__.py as :

def init_model(engine):
    """Call me before using any of the tables or classes in the
model"""
    sm = sessionmaker(autoflush=True, autocommit=False, bind=engine)

    meta.engine = engine
    meta.Session = scoped_session(sm)

Thanks, RVince